Special Events ~ Fund-Raising ~ Workplace Stress Relief
What is Chair Massage? Chair massage is a brief stress-reducing massage performed on someone seated in a comfortable supportive and portable chair. The massage chair can be set up and dismantled within a few minutes in almost any location.
- Lasts from 10-30 minutes (usually 15 minutes)
- Uses no oil and is applied directly through clothing.
- Addresses tension, primarily in the upper body (back, neck, shoulders, scalp, arms and hands), but creates a sense of well-being throughout the whole body.
- Leaves the person being massaged feeling relaxed, refreshed and exhilarated.
Special Events are more special with Chair Massage:
- Wedding rehearsals & Pre-wedding spa days
- Clubs & Church events
- At-home spa parties &
- Holiday cookie exchanges
Fund-Raising Events benefit from additional donations:
- Golf tournaments
- Sporting Events
Why a little bit of appreciation in the workplace goes a long way in creating employee retention: According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, a full 40 percent of employees quit their jobs not because of salary or workload, but because they feel a lack of appreciation.
Chair massage in the workplace offers these advantages to the employees:
- Reduces muscle tension, a major contributor to chronic pain, repetitive strain injuries and low-back pain.
- Boosts alertness
- Reduces stress
- Increases circulation
- Calms the nervous system
- Provides a change of pace so the body
and mind can relax and rejuvenate.
Advantages to the Employer:
- Chair massage is one of the most affordable wellness programs available. There is no up front investment in equipment or facilities.
- Chair massage is flexible enough to schedule into the workday without interrupting work flow.
- Chair massage lowers health care costs. Experts say up to half of all illnesses are induced by stress, which is reduced by massage.
Call or Email for a price quote and proposal.